Know Yourself, Know Your Desires, Create Your Lifestyle!

   Hey Freedom Seekers,

   Hope all is well and you've enjoyed your weekend. So if you watch daytime television you may have seen a few months ago, Jim Carey was in the news, on interviews, and clips saying "I am no one, I am not here". If you haven't, it was an awakening is what he called it. Him portraying characters all his career, he noticed he didn't know who HE was. 

   Hmm, Interesting right? Here he is 55 years old and doesn't know who he is!!! I thought maybe he was having a mid life crisis. I wanted to look more into it because it intrigued me. In the Netflix series Jim & Andy, it was about how he was mentally and physically drawn in while he portrayed Andy Kauffman while he filmed "Man On The Moon". In a way, he lost himself so deeply, he became Andy Kauffman, which he received a Golden Globe for. With that being said, I just want to encourage you to find out who you are, what you want to create in this lifetime, so you can create the lifestyle you want. 

   Scary to wake up one day and realized all this time has passed on and you haven't achieved the things you've wanted in life, simply because you didn't START. Recently one of my digital mentors Les Brown said in a conference, his mentor said that the richest place in the world is the cemetary, because that is where there are dreams that weren't achieved, songs never sung, and inventions never invented from people who left the world without going for what they wanted in this life.  

   Today, I want to encourage to do something that you've been wanting to. Go for your dreams and don't give up! As the awesome Les Brown would say, "If you fall, try to land on your back, cuz if you can look up, you can get up!" 

   I'd love to hear if you got value from this, 

Connect with me:

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/quinella.johnson
Twitter- @quinellajohnson
YouTube- http://bit.ly/vidswithq

Text Me- (240) 303-2711  

Comments